And in the beginning it started with this horrible post.
Why so horrible? Where do I start? What do I write about?
I guess we all start in the same spot....I guess we are all great writers waiting to type away at the keyboard or just write in pen.
The first time is usually the worst...its when you are at your most vulnerable moment. You have no idea what to think...what the hell you are doing...all you know is your doing. Do you stumble through it...much like this first post...or are you a born....whatever?
What is this blog going to be about? What are you going to blog about? Should I read other blogs and get ideas of what is "popular", or do I just type whats in my head?
In my case....I think I'll type whats in my head.
Maybe I'll try to type about a bit more. This first post is supposed to leave you desiring more...not starving. Several more questions come to mind, and all will have answers in time.
For me this post is like popping my proverbial cherry. I am a complete and utter virgin to blogging. The first time is always the worst and its just a matter of doing it more to get better. To figure what it is that I want to blog about is going to be the key to my blogging enjoyment. I guess we can consider the blog a modern day journal.
I left enough of my unfinished thoughts out for now....enough unanswered questions.
Thank you for reading and take care.
-The Wicked IT Guy
Wednesday, May 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment