Thursday, September 24, 2009

BAD DRIVER

I just don't get it. How is it that people can drive so bad? It's really not that tough and I thought easy to follow signs. I understand in certain cities where they can make roads confusing and traffic is high.

What inspired this post was a horrible driver who had no idea where the hell to make a u-turn. I live in the beautiful state of NH and for the most part it can be pretty easy to find a road/driveway, something to pull into and turn around. The other day I was driving down route 202. To those not familiar with 202, it is basically a highway that travels across NH going southwest'ish to help those living in the small towns avoid long drives. Very spacious highway and traffic is pretty consistent. For the most part you have to go the speed limit cause there are a lot of police officers patrolling that highway, whether it be local or state.

Sooooo......we come to the idiot driving who should have their license taken away. Driving down the road, a few cars ahead of me, there is this moron in an SUV who decides to make a left hand turn on the highway. So now you have an SUV sitting in the middle of a highway blocking both lanes and taking their sweet time make a 3 point u-turn. Eventually they did turn around and move on, almost causing several accidents, but all I could say was WTF!!!!! What the hell inspired this idiot to turn in the middle of the highway and not just turn off to the road they were next to??? It really makes you wonder what the hell some people think, rather don't think....

This isn't the first, and unfortunately not the last, idiot I have seen driving. I'm sure I will see many more to come. However, this one was stupid enough to inspire me to write this post.

Thanks for reading and tell me about your bad driver experience....I'm sure we'll all get some laughs, at least now we will...Have a good day :)

No comments: