Saturday, September 26, 2009

Health Care Reform

This seems to the topic du jour.  It's something that America badly needs and everyone sees it.  Its the duh statement of the decade, but yet we can't seem to get where we need to be.  I was on the Bill Maher facebook page and reading one of the discussion posts by, what seems to be an intelligent person.  Here is the link in case you want to read it:

http://www.facebook.com/Maher?ref=ts&v=wall#/topic.php?uid=62507427296&topic=12566

This would seem like a viable plan that could apply to every state in the US.

Now why is it that Congress can't come up with something like this and agree to pass it?  Really a rhetorical question that I would expect no response to.  As to not digress and I seem to have run out of steam on this topic...just something to think about....

Till next time happy readers....

No comments: